Andy Dwyer is number one.
So, this is actually super awesome.
This is an issue of Entertainment Weekly with Jimmy Fallon and Tina Fey on the cover from 2002. This was at the time they were both on SNL and became so popular mostly because of the Weekend Update Skit on the show. We all know what they do now and we are not surprised that they are uber successful.
- Tina Fey (Pipedream)
- Amy Poehler (Pipedream)
- Jerry Seinfeld (Don’t know why his name hasn’t been brought up.)
- Tracy Morgan (He would never let the guests speak—- it’d be amazing)
- Martin Short (He’s not doing anything, is he?)
- Seth Meyers (Best bet)
- Will Arnett (Has he ever NOT been funny?)
- NPH (A late-night, more cutting edge Ellen-type show)
- Joel McHale (Has the NBC connection)
- Some no-name (Might end up being better than any of the other options– besides Tina or Amy)
Still, if it was Tina Fey or Amy Poehler, I would stay up every night to watch. Not a joke.
Everyone follow former Wissahickon Valedictorian Matt Schulman’s tumblr. Lots of great stuff. Won’t regret it.
Haven’t been on Tumblr for almost 6 months, yet the format hasn’t changed. Learn from this Facebook.